Anyone else snag a Cordoba bamboo uke?

Wow sounds like a great deal. Mad that I missed it.

Edit - well mad I'm going to miss it. I don't get my money until the 20th

Last edited:
Yeah, I got a concert-sized one for Christmas for $199 (my avatar). I like it very much. Top deal on the soprano - love sopranos, enjoy!

I got one late last year. Don't worry, be patient, they go on sale periodically. The vibe I get on UU is that they are not highly regarded. I took mine in to my local music store for set up but they said it did not need it. The only flaws they could detect was that it was just on the verge of buzzing on the C string. The intonation was good. I changed mine to low G and love the sound.They had the similar Paulele in the shop and the guy postulated that they were made in the same Chinese factory. There are differences. The fret board on the Paulele goes to the sound hole, the Cordoba doesn't. The headstock shape is different as well. I suspect the quality control on the Paulele is tighter. This is my first uke and for the $99 sale price its a pretty good value. Since there were reviews on line exposing some flaws I made sure that, when I ordered, I could return the uke if I was not happy with it. On these "value" instruments its important to carefully inspect to make sure there are no flaws.

Top Bottom