Tenor cover of a baritone original

Hochapeafarm

Reaction score
In my last lesson with Danielle, I asked her about learning how to play her song The Have Nots. She plays this awesome song on her beautiful Mya-Moe baritone uke; I can't recall the chords on the bari (she did tell me), but she told me for my tenor, the chords are C, G, and F.

This is my first video in which I play standing up. I typically always play sitting, but Danielle suggested that I start playing standing as it will help me in my playing. She even suggested that I try to sing into a pretend mic so that I can learn to get away from always staring at my fretting hand. So, in this video, I also tried very hard to look at the camera and not look at my fingers...I will break that habit one day. :) So many thanks to Danielle of Danielle Ate The Sandwich for her help!

Here's the video:

In my last lesson with Danielle, I asked her about learning how to play her song The Have Nots. She plays this awesome song on her beautiful Mya-Moe baritone uke; I can't recall the chords on the bari (she did tell me), but she told me for my tenor, the chords are C, G, and F.

This is my first video in which I play standing up. I typically always play sitting, but Danielle suggested that I start playing standing as it will help me in my playing. She even suggested that I try to sing into a pretend mic so that I can learn to get away from always staring at my fretting hand. So, in this video, I also tried very hard to look at the camera and not look at my fingers...I will break that habit one day. :) So many thanks to Danielle of Danielle Ate The Sandwich for her help!

Here's the video:
That was just lovely! The uke sounds wonderful, and you have a great voice, you gained in confidence as you went along - and you sounded lovely! I'm jealous! Keep them coming!:D

That was just lovely! The uke sounds wonderful, and you have a great voice, you gained in confidence as you went along - and you sounded lovely! I'm jealous! Keep them coming!:D

Hi, Lesley! Thank you so much for your feedback -- your encouragement and support means the world to me! I am so appreciative! :)

Top Bottom