Ukulele Shops in Asheville, North Carolina?

Wooville

Reaction score
Maysville, Kentucky "on the banks of the Ohio"
I'm heading to Asheville next weekend for a "bluegrass" holiday and was wondering if anyone knows of any good shops for Uke's and uke related product, in and around Asheville.

wooville

Wilmington is not near Asheville. I used to live near there and was not aware of any great shop. I was not really looking though so there might be something ok but I doubt you will find many, if any, higher end ukes.

Wilmington is not near Asheville. I used to live near there and was not aware of any great shop. I was not really looking though so there might be something ok but I doubt you will find many, if any, higher end ukes.

Aww, come on, its only about 300 or so miles...........:)

Deluxe Guitar Exchange in Greenville, SC. Its a 1 hour drive from Asheville on US 25. This is a boutique guitar store, carries Pono & Collings Ukuleles.

Then there is the UKE Republic outside of Atlanta... might be too fur of piece to travel (about 4 hours).

You might check out Dream Guitars in Weaverville. Its just outside of Asheville. Also, you might check Song of The Woods and Acoustic Corner in Black Mountain. Don't know if they carry ukes or not.

Top Bottom