downloading aldrine's lessons?

Most of the videos are downloadable straight from viddler.com. Just click the "download this" icon under the video.

http://www.viddler.com/explore/ukeunderground/videos/

You have to be logged into your viddler account to be able to download.

After you download the file, you'll have to convert it into a file type that your iPod supports (m4v, mp4, mov).

we also have some of the videos in ipod format in the podcast section of itunes. check that out. might be an easy way to get them on your iPod. just search ukulele underground in iTunes

You can also look for the video podcast on iTunes. It is called "Ukulele Underground Uke Lessons with Aldrine Guerrero." They are free, and there are 7 of them available for download.

can't load itune tutorials on my ipod!

i had previously downloaded all his itunes stuff but only three of them would copy to my ipod. all the others gave me an error that they could not be copied to my ipod because my ipod could not play them. weird? i have a 30gb video ipod that's only about one year old. i have no idea why three of the podcasts copied fine and the other ones all gave me errors???

Most of the videos are downloadable straight from viddler.com. Just click the "download this" icon under the video.

http://www.viddler.com/explore/ukeunderground/videos/

You have to be logged into your viddler account to be able to download.

After you download the file, you'll have to convert it into a file type that your iPod supports (m4v, mp4, mov).

Hey Seeso...I tried downloading it but it won't let me do so, even when logged in. Did you download as a flash or as the source to get it to work? (I wanted to download some of the lessons not on iTunes).

Hey Seeso...I tried downloading it but it won't let me do so, even when logged in. Did you download as a flash or as the source to get it to work? (I wanted to download some of the lessons not on iTunes).

I can download both files. I don't know why you're having problems.

i had previously downloaded all his itunes stuff but only three of them would copy to my ipod. all the others gave me an error that they could not be copied to my ipod because my ipod could not play them. weird? i have a 30gb video ipod that's only about one year old. i have no idea why three of the podcasts copied fine and the other ones all gave me errors???

Yeah we're working on fixing this.

I tried an OTA podcast download to my iPhone. None of the vids worked either :(

Realplayer

Someone helped me out with downloading the vids before I deployed so I could learn while I was gone. I downloaded the newest Realplayer and a program to convert to Ipod format. With Realplayer, anytime you click play on any flash movie (Vimeo, Youtube, Viddler, anything), a button pops up that says "Download" or something. You can download as many as you want without having to even wait for the vid to finish-just get them started. It's really helped me out a lot, and I've been able to download a lot of Youtube vids to learn songs from, along with the UU lessons, minutes, and uke got mail.

There's this great site called http://www.file2hd.com/ where you can enter the URL from youtube of the video you want, click the "agree with terms" thingy and click the movies bubble for the filters. It will run down maybe 2 links. The one that has ".mp4" at the end of the link, right click and press "save link as". Take that mp4 document and drag it to your iTunes. If you try to sync to your iPod and it wont let you, right clip on the icon of you video and click "convert to iPod/iPhone format".

And there you go! Enjoy!

hey just thought i'd bring this back up.

are anymore of the eps going to be put on itunes? i can only download 7 episodes.

^ yeah that sites good, another is keepvid.com

*at seeso
how u dl the vids from the viddler site? :D

Last edited:
What about the UStream lessons? They seem to have gone out of their way to make sure their videos can't be downloaded.

Yeah, and I'm still dying for a downloadable copy of Lesson One: Love Song. I hate that I can't download it off iTunes or Viddler. :mad:

What about the UStream lessons? They seem to have gone out of their way to make sure their videos can't be downloaded.

I wouldn't say that. The vast majority of lessons can be downloaded from viddler. I think they use ustream for their live lessons because it's good for live broadcasts, and it has a chatroom. It's ustream that should be chided for non-downloadable videos, not UU.

I wouldn't say that. The vast majority of lessons can be downloaded from viddler. I think they use ustream for their live lessons because it's good for live broadcasts, and it has a chatroom. It's ustream that should be chided for non-downloadable videos, not UU.
That IS who I was chiding.

More clarification for cpatch - I misinterpreted your post, and replied in haste. I'll endeavor to take more care when reading your posts and approach them with an unbiased eye. My sincere apologies.

Top Bottom