Am I okay at the ukulele

Good stuff! Impressive for only three days of playing. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Wow, that amazing. Especially for three days of experience with the 'ukulele? When I first started I was horrible;P (five years ago) you, on the other hand could play songs already, I didn't even what the string names were. Good job!

lol yeah i've played guitar for about 2 years now so it has given me a little advantage

thank you for your compliment

looks like your still have trouble with some of the chord changes, give it another day or two and you'll be good. other then that its great, i wish i could even play some of the intro sliding parts as well as you.

Holy cow! Three days??? You're rockin' it out. Nice job!

I gotta go practice now...:(

very awesome!!!!!:music:

definitely better than my three day mark...I think my three days into ukeing I was finally figuring out that I was out of tune the whole time lol!!!

I'm yours is cool:rolleyes: but you need to youtube the UP YOURS vids they are even cooler!!!!

Last edited:
Three days?......okay I quit.

Bloody guitarists :mad:

I hate it when a guitarist picks up a uke and straight away plays it better than I can. :eek:

3 days?, I would love to see what happens in 3 weeks, then 3 months. Play on, Brah . . .

Top Bottom