WTT Little Martin Guitar w/Acc. for Baritone Uke

Shastastan

Reaction score
I tried to learn guitar starting with a new Little Martin. I just didn't get anywhere with it so it just sat. Because of this negative experience, I almost didn't get started on the uke, but I'm glad I did. I would like to trade the guitar with nice softcase and strap, a foot stand, a guitar stand, Estaban's DVD Guitar Course, and Fender's DVD "Getting Started On Acoustic Guitar." I would like to exchange this for a Baritione uke with a quality similar to an Oscar Schmidt OU53. There's no point in me keeping this guitar + any longer since I know that I'll never play it. It does have a nice sound though. I already have a Flea soprano and a Mainland tenor and pineapple. So, I'm only interest in a baritione. I'm thinking a straight-across trade with each party paying shipping--USA only. Send me a PM if you are interested. I'll send pics if requested.
Thanks.

How would you compare a Giannini Baritone fitted with PEGHED tuners to the Oscar Schmidt? It also has a very nice case and Aquila strings however you choose for it to be strung.

Is the guitar steel or nylon strings? What model is it?

The strings are steel. I've never heard of a Giannini, but that doesn't mean anything because I'm sure there are many brands that I've never heard of.

I'm going to try and add a few pics of the guitar, but I have more:

Gitfront1www.JPGgitback2www.JPGgitside3www.jpggitlbl5www.JPG

gitpegsfront8www.jpg

Please send me a PM if you want to see more pics. Thanks. If you want to check my ebay feedback, I can provide my user ID in a PM.

Last edited:
Looks like a trade has been made. Thanks UU Marketplace!

We are very happy with our trade and the ease at which it was accomplished. Doing a trade on here was simply a breeze! We are really thankful that everything went so well and what a great uke the baritione Oscar Schmidt OU53S is!

Last edited:
Top Bottom