FS - Pono MCD-E (mahogany concert deluxe electric) w/ Hard Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidrboy

Reaction score
Need to sell my Pono MCD-E. Pono. Mahogany. Concert. Deluxe. Electric.

Lovely solid mahogany instrument, with the upgraded gloss finish and macassar ebony fretboard and bridge. I have really enjoyed this thing each and every time I have taken it out of the included Uke Crazy hard case - it just isn't coming out to play as often as it used to. It needs to be with someone who is making it sing.

It is a great player, the action is quite low, which makes it fast and very playable. The Pono passive pickup makes it a bunch of fun through an amp, but it has such a warm sound on its own, I rarely plug it in. Strung reentrant with worth browns at the moment.

No noticable marks (I would say there is nothing wrong with it but people with better eyes than I have have disagreed with me on other instruments in the past). This was my go to for a very long time, but it tends to sit now that I have a tenor Pono with a pickup and a Koaloha concert right next to it.

I will ship it for free to the first person to offer $375 and I will throw in the pictured hard case w/ built-in hygrometer (this is a $70 dollar case). You aren't going to find a MCD-E new for less than about $500. I will also entertain reasonable offers.

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 146
  • p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 119
  • p3.jpg
    p3.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 137
  • p4.jpg
    p4.jpg