Talented uke musician Zoe Jensen ~ what happened to her?

Hochapeafarm

Reaction score
Hey, everybody! Anybody know what happened to the awesome uke musician, Zoe Janzen? I think she goes by ukulelezo or contestzo on YouTube. I LOVE her music! It doesn't look like she's posted on YT in a while, but I did find one more recent video of her playing from the 2012 UWC. I couldn't find any albums or songs by her on iTunes or bandcamp, but I bought/downloaded UU's "Song Still Remains" album and she has a song on it called "Long After Goodbye" that I absolutely love! She is so talented; I love her playing and her voice so much! I hope that she's still around uke'in out! Thanks for reading my post and letting me know if she's still out there making her wonderful music! :)

Last edited:
Hey, everybody! Anybody know what happened to the awesome uke musician, Zoe Jensen? I think she goes by ukulelezo or contestzo on YouTube. I LOVE her music! It doesn't look like she's posted on YT in a while, but I did find one more recent video of her playing from the 2012 UWC. I couldn't find any albums or songs by her on iTunes or bandcamp, but I bought/downloaded UU's "Song Still Remains" album and she has a song on it called "Long After Goodbye" that I absolutely love! She is so talented; I love her playing and her voice so much! I hope that she's still around uke'in out! Thanks for reading my post and letting me know if she's still out there making her wonderful music! :)

Ooops -- I apologize for misspelling Zoe's last name in the title of this thread -- it should be Zoe JANZEN. Thanks!

Top Bottom