I can haz cheezburger???

ukeninam

Reaction score
FYI I finally now understand this!!!! hahah for those wondering either google "Ben Huh" or check out the site.....

http://icanhascheezburger.com/

lol......:)

I was bemused by that site. At first I thought it was in English, then realized it's some strange sort of patois. I was confused by the use of English on some parts of the page. With some effort, I was even able to translate some of the captions into English.

I actually sat in the cubicle next to the girl who co-created that website. ICHC is actually from Hawaii believe it or not. She and her ex-boyfriend (they're still friends) sold the website for $2 Million last year to Ben Huh and she promptly quit her job. The funny thing is that none of us knew it was her until I put the pieces together 6 months after she left the company. Her screen name was Tofuburger and she was a vegan I knew she was connected to eric because I had met both of them when I had first moved to Oahu at my old job. I once saw them sitting in his car outside of my office both on their laptops working. I was wondering what they were doing, after I found out about that website it all made sense.

I actually sat in the cubicle next to the girl who co-created that website. ICHC is actually from Hawaii believe it or not. She and her ex-boyfriend (they're still friends) sold the website for $2 Million last year to Ben Huh and she promptly quit her job. The funny thing is that none of us knew it was her until I put the pieces together 6 months after she left the company. Her screen name was Tofuburger and she was a vegan I knew she was connected to eric because I had met both of them when I had first moved to Oahu at my old job. I once saw them sitting in his car outside of my office both on their laptops working. I was wondering what they were doing, after I found out about that website it all made sense.

lucky people... $2 million? wow... that would be the final resolution for both my UAS and my BAS (bagpipe accusition syndrom, not as easy to handle as the UAS, cause a good sounding bagpipe starts with 1000 € -.-')

Top Bottom