Kimo Hussey..nice video clip

Mahalo fo sharing, caukulele! Uncle Kimo is a "Cool Cat" for sure! His playing is so smooth and effortless.

Kimo Hussey is one of my absolute favorite players.

Mahalo fo sharing, caukulele! Uncle Kimo is a "Cool Cat" for sure! His playing is so smooth and effortless.

All Kimos are great guys...and good uke players....hee hee :eek:
my cousin is Kimo too....played for over 4o years and so good..:)

All Kimos are great guys...and good uke players....hee hee :eek:
my cousin is Kimo too....played for over 4o years and so good..:)

Hey Stan..
i want to take a workshop with Kimo Hussey..any idea how to go about that?

Len, got your Internet?

still at the library..got to do all kinds of stuff.. getting internet soon at home..
the weather perfect..been practicing alot and starting private lesson at Roy Sakuma Studios this week

my Vento Music got started..ready in 2/3 months

any news from Rick Yet?

my best Len

Uncle Kimo is fantastic! Not only a great player but incredible person. I can't wait to hang out and play with him again this year. He teaches at a retreat for 3 days where we live over a weekend and it's the best quality time ever! Anything he plays on any uke sounds incredible....such grace and class. Just shows you don't have to play fast, fancy or loud to be incredible.

I love this clip, how he talks about "feeling" what type of music his ukulele wants to play....

You're right. That was an awesome video, Jay!

Uncle Kimo is fantastic! Not only a great player but incredible person. I can't wait to hang out and play with him again this year. He teaches at a retreat for 3 days where we live over a weekend and it's the best quality time ever! Anything he plays on any uke sounds incredible....such grace and class. Just shows you don't have to play fast, fancy or loud to be incredible.

Hey Blue when is Kimo's workshop and where? thxs

Date changes but right around Labor Day weekend in Sonoma, California. It's a retreat where you live basically for 3 days. It's not just him but he is always one of the instructors. A bit far from Hawaii, but it's all Hawaiian music all weekend. We kanikapila out of the blue He Mele songbook ;-)

Hey Blue when is Kimo's workshop and where? thxs

I'm feeling it too but don't sound like him...maybe I'm playing the wrong uke. HAHAHA

Top Bottom