FT: Mainland Concert Banjo Uke

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdxuke

Reaction score
FT: Mainland Concert Banjo Uke

attachment.php

I'm not playing this, so it should go to a good home. The picture was from me about to sell it earlier, when my daughter asked for it for a while. She's done with the banjo uke experiment, so...Here's the low down:

WHAT: Mainland Concert Scale Banjo Uke, + Hardcase. Purchased new from Mike. As far as I know, he's not making any more.

CONDITION: Excellent, except: a few hairline scratches on the back, probably from belt buckle or shirt buttons. Doesn't show up in pictures, but it's there.

TRADE FOR: I'm entering my Baritone Empire building, so I'm looking for Barrys. Will consider anything--new, vintage, etc. What I'd really like to trade for is a used example of this:

http://www.theukulelesite.com/kala-all-solid-mahogany-baritone.html

Shipping, we'll consider a wash: you ship to me, I ship to you, even. USA ONLY. Sorry to my International Friends--NO SHIPPING OUTSIDE USA.

PM me with ideas. Forgive me if I'm picky, but I'm not in a hurry. :)

I do appreciate you considering trading with me! Thanks!

Any interest in an out rite sale? I have an old Wabash Bari in decent shape that I don't use...being a long time guitar player and a proud owner of a pristine 51 Martin tenor guitar, I generally move up to a guitar if I'm looking to play anything bigger than a tenor uke. Anyway, let me know.
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom