I just wanted to say...

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Thank you to everyone who is a part of UU. For Rizzeal

Tonight the three of us went down to Kapaa Middle School to bring 3 brand new Kamoa Ukuleles to present to the kids. These are the ukes that came from the Deach T-shirt sales and my dad's company had also bought one as well. In addition to those 3 ukuleles, two members of Ukulele Underground had already donated and sent 5 brand new ukuleles directly to the school which were all in action tonight at their concert. All in all, The Ukulele Underground was able to give 8 brand new ukuleles to these kids.

We have an envelope here in our offices that have thank you letters from all the kids that I need to get around to scanning and putting up for you all to see. You guys are all amazing.

Rayan, just wanted to let you know that Deach donated two fleas that he purchased from my for sale. It was anonymous, but maybe you can let them know, the fleas were from him. Santa Deach, spreading aloha!

Rayan - Mahalozzzzz to your dad's company. I tried to send him a PM but his box was full. Seriously, that was really cool of him to do.

Mahalozzzzz to everyone who supported this cause by buying a shirt. and to the two of you who bought TWO shirts, you know who you are, double mahalozzzz, even though I know Russ will use his shirts for evil....

Mahalozzzz to MCMRMTMR who donated her prize from the Up Yours contest to school. It allowed me purchase a Flea for them.

MGM also deserves some maholozzzz. He pitched in some gig bags and chord books for the school. Everyone knows him as the uke pimp but he needs to get more credit for the charitable he does.

Thanks again everyone!

Rayan, just wanted to let you know that Deach donated two fleas that he purchased from my for sale. It was anonymous, but maybe you can let them know, the fleas were from him. Santa Deach, spreading aloha!

One was from me, the other from MCMRMTMR.

wow, that is truly showing aloha and the holiday spirit. it brings a smile to my face and a warm fuzzy feeling deep down inside :D

maybe we can get those kids to play im yours for deach and those who so graciously donated

dang this is by far the best and coolset community out there! WE ROCK! ps i wish i could have given away a uke! but i can barely afford one myself! ouch!

Top Bottom