You'll never see a sale like this again

you have no idea how badly i want that meshiro 'ukulele. unfortunately, i had to sell one of my ukes to pay for school. now i have no money to spare

Your work never ceases to amaze me!:worship: I make sure to check the site every once and a while to see what new beauties your selling. If i wasn't in college right now I would be all over this sale!!!

Ohhhhh...what I woudn't give for that Japanese White Eye Tenor. It is simply the most beautiful ukulele I have ever seen. Alas, I could barely afford my Kala tenor. But if I came into some cash...that is the first thing I'm buying!

I'm kind of surprised that the "Simple Elegance" tenors are still available. They seem to be a great deal even at full price. With the sale they are even more enticing. Too bad I'm not in position to acquire any more ukes at the moment, or I'd be really tempted.

Thank you everyone for your kind words.
These are ukes that I built for the UGH show in Honolulu last month that I never attended!
BTW, GX9901, the "Simple Elegance" represents a line of ukulele that I developed as a less expensive alternative to my custom ukes. I had hoped to have a couple on hand at al times and I build them when I'm "in between" builds. The one I have for sale now is similar to the photo on my site but better in that it has a radius fret board and a side sound port. With the satin finish and lack of complex inlay, I can afford to sell them for a lot less.
Thanks for looking and Happy Holidays.
Chuck

Last edited:
Ohhhhh...what I woudn't give for that Japanese White Eye Tenor. It is simply the most beautiful ukulele I have ever seen. Alas, I could barely afford my Kala tenor. But if I came into some cash...that is the first thing I'm buying!

I really really want that one, if I had sold the extra kanilea yet it would be at my house right now.

Take it from me, a proud owner of Moore Bettah Ukulele, they are just wonderful. A really balanced instrument in all aspect. Of course everyone can see the detail from the pics and let me tell you, they look better in person. The craftsmanship is excellent. Gloss finish superb. No flaws anywhere. The use of various woods, bindings, inlays, to some may be too ornate, but in my opinion, very tasteful and not overdone...well okay, that double neck is out of this world. As for sound, again, very balanced with clear notes. It's not a booming sound, or the traditional "plinky, plinky", but one with good balance of deep bass and high trebles. String selections can be used to adjust this. Give them time to break-in or as Chuck said, "as it gets use to being an ukulele." If it wasn't Christmas, I'd be jumping at purchasing one of these. I'll keep saying that Moore Bettah is one of Hawaii's best kept secrets.

The "Simple Elegance" with the black headstock, das da one I want . . . and if I had the kala right now, unfortunately and we leave it at that. Maybe next year, if any are available. S***!

I love that mermaid tenor. When I sell my kidney on the black market, I should have more than enough for it. ;)

Top Bottom