Plainsong banned?? :/

Teek

Reaction score
BUMMER. :(

And Webby too, sniff. :eek:

Last edited:
I deleted this post deleted because it added nothing of value and because it quoted a post that has since been significantly changed. Unfortunately, my post lives on in the following post. Sigh.

Last edited:
That "Hallelujua!!!" is gratuitously mean, and not at all in keeping with what I though of as the Aloha spirit of his forum.

Mark u made so many spelling mistakes that the spelling police will get u! :p

No, just meant as a tongue in cheek reference to the egregiously long thread Ken Middleton started that became an offensive debate on religion. And BTW there is nothing "wrong" with Hallelujah, whoever sings it, and starting and then continually stirring up drama just to see who gets hurt is hardly "Aloha". I honestly wish Kim well and hope she has found a more appropriate outlet.

Oh gosh, let me just edit my original post.

There, all better.

Last edited:
She did have a knack of getting snippy with people. Didn't see what caused it, so will say no more.

I don't know or care why either was banned. I just happened to see old posts in an old thread. I would guess for bullying. I haven't been on the forum except for a quick look in the market a few times for four months. I'm extremely grateful to them for helping me kick UU because they made me scratch my head and think why the hell am I spending my time reading this crap? Now I just play my ukes instead of reading about other people playing theirs.

Oh and I don't know or care what Ken has to say because I blocked him too. I refuse to own an Ohana ever again BTW. Just on principal.

Last edited:
I don't know or care why either was banned. I just happened to see old posts in an old thread. I would guess for bullying. I haven't been on the forum except for a quick look in the market a few times for four months. I'm extremely grateful to them for helping me kick UU because they made me scratch my head and think why the hell am I spending my time reading this crap? Now I just play my ukes instead of reading about other people playing theirs.

Oh and I don't know or care what Ken has to say because I blocked him too. I refuse to own an Ohana ever again BTW. Just on principal.

And as I step back in amazement, jaw on the floor...........??????????

What, if I may ask, is this thread about?
Seems UU lost some VIPs and active contributors to the forums - and others have mixed feelings about this....

Bummer! I miss them already.:(

Can someone post or PM me what happened?

It's too bad to lose someone this way. I had a number of very pleasant PM exchanges with her, and am also wondering what happened.

Bummer! I miss them already.:(

Can someone post or PM me what happened?

Boy, you lose power for a couple of days and miss all the fireworks. I never like to hear when people are banned.

I didn't even know you could get banned...What do you have to do for that to happen?

The main thing is to read and understand the rules... The number one rule aka the Golden Rule is the most important...

The rules are here to ensure that UU is a safe and enjoyable place for 'ukulele fans of all ages.

GOLDEN RULE: DON'T BE A JERK

Wow , I saw someone was banned and had to read the thread. The really offensive must have been deleted? I didnt see anything I would consider " ban worthy" . I find religious debate either boring or funny. It's strange , the first year I discovered UU , I was attacked by a moron on this site and he wasnt banned. Unless I missed something I dont understand the banning , seems alittle
severe to ban someone for this.

Top Bottom