Carnival!

TG&Y

Reaction score
Received a mystery box yesterday with a return address in a city I don't have connections with. It wasn't ticking, so I cautiously opened it and found a beautiful Carnival soprano ukulele inside! It shipped with no strings, so I popped on the black ones that came with my dolphin - and Voila! The black against the white looks great and the little uke has a sweet sound. What fun! One of the friction tuners is slipping just a bit (after tightening the screw as much as I dare with plastic - suggested fixes?) but not so much that it doesn't hold tune. I finally have my bathtub ukulele!

This is the kind of surprise a feller could learn to live with.

Oh, I saw the title and thought maybe you were here in town for Carnival yesterday! If any of the suspect(s) on your list are from around here, then I'd say you know where it came from - they wanted you to have it in time for Carnival.

Hope you took it for a spin - a Mardi Gras Mambo!

I wish! It's a long time since I've weaved unsteadily on my feet and eaten crawdads off of newspaper. The plastic has a great jack-in-the-box sound to it that would be perfect...

Oh, I saw the title and thought maybe you were here in town for Carnival yesterday! If any of the suspect(s) on your list are from around here, then I'd say you know where it came from - they wanted you to have it in time for Carnival.

Hope you took it for a spin - a Mardi Gras Mambo!

Top Bottom