my husbands Uke for Valentines day

Ritata

Reaction score
I couldn't stand sharing my uke, especially since I have never played before and have a lot of learning to do !!! So I got my husband his own Kala Tenor. He will like the size better since he was an avid guitarist before he fell in love with MY concert Ukulele he got me for Christmas!! HA HA
Mine is a Luna Tattoo and I love it, his is pictured below, it is really pretty ( handsome?)!
I notice that his has a nice mellow tone compared to my Luna, it almost sounds like it is quieter, but really it is just that it is less bright. I hope he likes it, I am keeping it at work until Thursday ( Valentines day) and I will get to play with it for a day or two , then I will place it on my mantle with my Luna and see how long it takes him to notice!
DSCF1406.jpg

Rita:D

Aloha Rita,
You Go girl. That's one way to show your love. Very Aloha-ish of you.
My Fiance did the same for me, she got me a Willie K Model Uke from Oscar Schmidt. It's a 5 string tenor.....

Thats a beauty Rita. He's going to have two loves of his life now! Does this mean you can start eyeing one you like for your birthday?

Congrats to both of you

So cool! Hopefully he doesn't read UU threads. What a wonderful gift to give your hubby. Let us know how it goes.

So on Valentine's Day will you serenade him with a love song playing *his* new ukulele to present the surprise gift? How fun!

Ha, Ha, I have been working on Maggie May on his Ukulele at work, maybe that will be okay.

I couldn't stand sharing my uke, especially since I have never played before and have a lot of learning to do !!! So I got my husband his own Kala Tenor. He will like the size better since he was an avid guitarist before he fell in love with MY concert Ukulele he got me for Christmas!! HA HA
Mine is a Luna Tattoo and I love it, his is pictured below, it is really pretty ( handsome?)!
I notice that his has a nice mellow tone compared to my Luna, it almost sounds like it is quieter, but really it is just that it is less bright. I hope he likes it, I am keeping it at work until Thursday ( Valentines day) and I will get to play with it for a day or two , then I will place it on my mantle with my Luna and see how long it takes him to notice!
View attachment 48755
Aloha Rita,
What a great idea and gift....who knows you may fall in love with his uke.....he he I guess now you both can play together....happy strummings

What a great gift!

I just bought my boyfriend a uke too. It's not fun to share and we spent a great Saturday practicing together. Happy Valentine's day!

What a great gift!

I just bought my boyfriend a uke too. It's not fun to share and we spent a great Saturday practicing together. Happy Valentine's day!

Perfect way to keep around a good BF!

Well, we celebrated Valentines Day today instead of yesterday and my husband had No Idea what he was getting. He has been playing it all evening and has had a big grin on his face, especially when playing AC/DC and Led Zepplin on it and amazed at the sound! LOL another guitar to Uke convert!

Rita

That's pretty awesome! I've been trying to interest my husband, but no luck so far :(

Well, we celebrated Valentines Day today instead of yesterday and my husband had No Idea what he was getting. He has been playing it all evening and has had a big grin on his face, especially when playing AC/DC and Led Zepplin on it and amazed at the sound! LOL another guitar to Uke convert!

Rita

That's fantastic! Glad he loved the gift.

Top Bottom