MGM Magic strikes again

MiaRosie

Reaction score
It has arrived !! Wrapped up like a baby, my new ukulele had a safe delivery today. I was allowed to take it out of the box and case, tune it up, play a few chords (well I only know a few ) and then hand it back over to be held until Christmas day. Oh the agonies !!

I am delighted. Utterly delighted.

The specs are below, a perfect ( I think ) interim ukulele for me, moving up from the £25 odd price range to £150 plus the shipping and taxes (which I was fully aware of and happy to pay).

Thankyou Mike for taking the time to talk with me on the phone, for discussing the options I had open to me and for your quick and efficient service.

Along with many others on here, I add my recommendation - buy from this guy, he knows what he's doing and will hold your hand all the way through the process !

This is my baby: (I'm tempted to name it Deach)

PKC model from Pono made with Koa Laminate body and top quality build. Solid mahogany neck and real ebony bindings. Solid rosewood fingerboard and bridge with factory installed Koolau gold strings. Beautiful high gloss finish.

It's beautiful to look at, has a lovely feel to it, sounds serene and my god the strings make such a difference - it felt as though my fingers were on silk instead of rough rope lol.

Can you tell I'm happy ? excited ? full of it ?

Yay !! :) :love: :music:

Enjoy your new uke and maybe after the holidays you can share a vid or photos with us. A Joyous Holiday to you . . .

wow so it was you that bought the koa laminate concert! I swear I was planning on buyng this one night, but I put it off until the next day. Then bam it was gone. I gotta say though, you made a good choice. Hope you have fun with your new uke!

Mia,
Glad you found an uke you like. Yes, the service from Michael is superb. Those Laminate Ponos are a smokin deal. Read the threads all over this forum on strings you'll be amazed at how they will affect the sound and playability of your uke. I can feel your excitement all the way here in Hilo ;).

congrats, that will make your christmas morning even greater!!!

Has Santa been yet ? I swear my clock has stopped.

Chrislee sorry ! lol, saw it, fell in love, spoke to the magic man, spoke to the other half and boom ( in other words, saw it, had a fit, got it )

:music:
:love:

Top Bottom