Hi From Kuala Lumpur

cindai

Reaction score
Hello & Hi to everybody here , esp ukulele lovers .:cool:

I'm just a newbie here . Perhaps i could improve my English n' my ukulele skills with all ukulele lovers here.

Many people in my country still not know whats ukulele actually. Yes, they know the mini guitar, better known as hawaiian guitar. They usually see it in tv , but still do not know yet this ukulele is really amazing n' fun.

Hopefully i could make them love ukulele , even though I've just learned it from 3 months ago

BTW, If any of you guys come n' visit Malaysia, especially Kuala Lumpur, do not forget to contact me. Maybe I can assist you later here.

Greetings from Kuala Lumpur.
C I N D A I :)

Hi from Sunny Singapore and welcome to UU!

Hi Cindai, welcome aboard!
Btw I think there is an uke group in KL, but I couldn't recall their website though...

I think ukulele is gaining its popularity in Malaysia now. My sister told me that her church members were talking about ukulele when I went home during Chinese New Year. I have tried searching for ukuleles during my visit to KL last month unfortunately there were not many ukuleles I found.

Selamat Datang!

I'm the USA right now, but moving to Phuket in a couple months. From there, it's on to who knows where. Maybe Malaysia, probably Indonesia.

From an English-teaching, uke-playing Uke Undergrounder, welcome!

-Joko

Welcome to UU! Lots of wonderful people, great information, and lots of help.
I am glad you are enjoying your ukulele!

Welcome to UU Cindai. My english could use some improving and it's my main language!.. I think all of us here have heard the "mini guitar" thing a couple of times. What types are available to you?

Glad you joined us, keep us posted

Selamat Datang Cindai,
Welcome to the UU forums and the ukulele..we have several Malays here....aha you are from the Kuala Lumpur side...cool...you have stumbled on the best Ukulele forum here
lots of great nice and friendly ukers offering great advice...have fun and enjoy...happy strummings.....

Top Bottom