Wtb mainland ukulele

hey_day

Reaction score
I'm looking to get a second hand mainland ukulele, preferably a tenor mahogany slotted head. But will entertain other options. Ohana possibly too.

Have you called Mike at MLU. I think he has some blem slotted head MT's right now like 20% off.

I have a concert mahogany with a slotted head tuned to low G. Let me know if you are interested. $200 plus you pay shipping cost. It's in great shape. Has two strap buttons, one on neck and one on body. Tiny minor scratches from playing. I can send you pictures.

Have you called Mike at MLU. I think he has some blem slotted head MT's right now like 20% off.

Yes, Mike put up a post a few days ago that he has blemished mahogany ukes for 20% off. I don't know if he has the slotted ones. I bought a blemished classic mahogany tenor from him about a month ago and I would recommend it to anyone. I had to search for a few minutes to even find the blemish. No one would ever notice it unless they knew to look for one. Definitely a great way to go if he still has them.

i called mike a few days ago and ordered a blem slotted tenor. call him and see what he has.

I have a new pono op10 if anyone wants to look at a partial trade?

I have a Mainland Tenor with a Slotted Headstock...

Hi,

This is my first post to the forum so greetings! (Although I have been lurking here since August or September). Because of this, I will totally understand if you are not comfortable doing business with me. However, I will put this out there just in case.

As I said above, I have the ukulele you are interested in. I bought it last fall. It has a Sept 2012 build date in the soundhole. It has less than 10 hours of play time. It is clean and blem free to my eye. I have the Classic Mahogany Tenor as well, and if I am playing a Mainland, that one is my go-to choice. I just never bonded with the Slot head, although like all of Mike's ukes, it is beautiful and perfectly setup. Still has the original Aquilas on. It does not have a case. I store it in/on a wall hanger.

I went on a ukulele experimenting binge when I decided to get serious about the uke at the end of last summer. UAS was running amuck (largely fed by all the amazing knowledge floating around on this forum, as I stalked it) and I have no dealers of serious ukes in my area, so I was buying to try. Since that time...I have settled down, discovered my preferences, and am starting to thin my herd that has grown to 9-GULP!

I was planning to take it into my local music store for them to sell, but I saw your post. Let me know if you are interested--I cannot post any pics at present as I am at work! If not, good luck on your hunt.

Take Care.

Top Bottom