Black Bear Specialty Ukes

The tuners on the pumpkin one look great don't they? It would also be interesting to know how the banana one sounds

I think the banana one could get you charged with carrying a deadly weapon if you're in NYC or Boston... :)

John

I love the second Picasso. It is so like the famous painting of a guitar Picasso produced during his time "cubist period" in Barcelona.

Me too. Those Picasso ukes are brilliant. Picasso #2 has a real kind of 'Cabinet of Dr Caligari'/Art Deco vibe going on.

Great stuff. :)

If you like those, check out the Picasso McPherson Acoustic guitar.

Me too. Those Picasso ukes are brilliant. Picasso #2 has a real kind of 'Cabinet of Dr Caligari'/Art Deco vibe going on.

Great stuff. :)

How do I order the pumpkin uke?

Petey

where in the heck would I get a case for the banana one???

Great builds! I wonder if he could make a Dali uke?

Those you are interested in viewing more ukes, you can see more on my web site. I hope to add more different and one of a kind ukes in the future to the ukulele showcase section. I have been neglecting it for to long.

The pumpkin Halloween uke was fun to make. It also had a coffin shaped case that played spooky music when the lid was opened. The tuners knobs I called bone heads because they were actually carved out of bone.

The Banana uke didn't have a the greatest sound but it was 100% playable as all the art ukes I make. It also had a case I made for it that looked like a banana crate. The fellow who bought it on an ebay auction, wanted another so that he and his partner could perform together on stage. Sorry, only one banana uke to a customer.

There are actually 3 Picasso ukes, the third is also on my web site. Someday I hope to build a Picasso banjo uke. Thanks for viewing.

Awesome! You must post more pics of your other ukes. Duane's artistry is second to none, and his creativity is just unbelievable. I always get excited when he does something new. Through the marketplace, I know there are many other brilliant ukes that Duane hasn't posted pics of yet. Keep it up!

Those you are interested in viewing more ukes, you can see more on my web site. I hope to add more different and one of a kind ukes in the future to the ukulele showcase section. I have been neglecting it for to long.

The pumpkin Halloween uke was fun to make. It also had a coffin shaped case that played spooky music when the lid was opened. The tuners knobs I called bone heads because they were actually carved out of bone.

The Banana uke didn't have a the greatest sound but it was 100% playable as all the art ukes I make. It also had a case I made for it that looked like a banana crate. The fellow who bought it on an ebay auction, wanted another so that he and his partner could perform together on stage. Sorry, only one banana uke to a customer.

There are actually 3 Picasso ukes, the third is also on my web site. Someday I hope to build a Picasso banjo uke. Thanks for viewing.

I've gone to Duane's website many times. There are many wonders there.

That's so awesome!

Is that a banana in your case or are you just enjoying the show?

I have always loved their Picasso ukuleles.

Top Bottom