I have a new hand painted Tiki Fluke coming!

DaleR

Reaction score
From Tiki King....Just had to have it. What are YOUR experiences with the Fluke concert size?

and my Kala bass baritone goes into session tonight in about 2 hours. Let's see how it holds up against a couple of acoustic guitars...

From Tiki King....Just had to have it. What are YOUR experiences with the Fluke concert size?

Love it Love it Love it. They come with Aquilas, which make them sing. Don't be afraid to try some Worth Browns on it, awesome sound. Mine stays out on the desk year 'round and goes on all my trips with me.

I have a concert sized Fluke in walnut and love it. Flea Market Music put black Fremonts on it because that is the only brand of string they carry with low G and I wanted it complement my high G concert Flea. I think you'll really enjoy your new Tiki King. Congratulations!

Nix

I love both my concert Flukes. I personally don't care for Aquila strings on a Fluke, as it sounds too bright and you don't hear the lower tones. I have Hilo Black Nylon concert strings on my Island Design custom Fluke; and I have D'Addario J92 Pro-Arte concert strings on my red cowboy Fluke.

Enjoy your wonderful new ukulele! :)

CountryMouse

Top Bottom