Going to Berlin next week

Benscience

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have been pretty unwell since September last and my wife has been fantastic. She has really looked after me and allowed me to now own 7 ukuleles of all ranges of qualities and since it is her birthday next week I decided to take her to Berlin for the week. She also agreed to me giving up full time employment as a science teacher to enable my full recovery.
Does anyone have any advice for ukulele hunting or listening in the city of Berlin, Germany that is? Or any good restaurant recommendations?
Probably a long shot but there are great people in this forum.
Many thanks
Ben

Hi Ben,

I wish you a full recovery with your wife's help.

As for Berlin, I know it very well, and from a ukulele point of view as well. The upcoming Berlin ukulele get-together is on February 26th in the Gasthaus (restaurant) Valentin near the Südstern subway station in Kreuzberg. In Berlin, the ukesters have two meetings a month, but not this February. I love when they have the meeting in the LAGARI BAR. Cool place. I've been there many times.

The main ukulele shop in Berlin is LELELAND in Kreuzberg.
http://www.leleland.eu/

Berlin has so many restaurants of every genre. I'm vegetarian so there's plenty of veg. food everywhere. Berliners like curry hotdogs and French fries for late night snacks after drinking.

Petey

PS: best to bring a German language travel book along.

Last edited:
Top Bottom