PDA

View Full Version : CAS - Case Acquisition Syndrome?

nix
02-14-2013, 03:01 PM
This week I sold 3 of my 7 ukuleles (along with their respective cases) to different people in my uke group. When I got home, I went through my various uke related items in the music room and found that I have 8 cases for my remaining 4 ukuleles. How did that happen?!? What does it say about me that I have twice as many cases as instruments? I guess a girl just has to accessorize :cool:

Anyone else have more cases than ukuleles?

Nix

PeteyHoudini
02-14-2013, 03:05 PM
I do, but I bought some new Martins and they came in those cheapo gig bags... so I bought hard shell cases... so, I've just got too many cases right now! hehe

Petey

kvehe
02-14-2013, 03:33 PM
I do, but just two or three more, not twice as many.

Tim Mullins
02-14-2013, 04:59 PM
Eight ukuleles and fourteen cases, but only eight are hardshell.

TG&Y
02-15-2013, 01:48 AM
Not yet, but when I win the lottery I'll at least have a hard case for every instrument. First thing.

Anyone else have more cases than ukuleles?

CVDH
02-15-2013, 03:02 AM
I wish I had that problem! It was tough enough finding a soft case for my Cordoba tenor; I wish I had a hard case for it!

nix
02-15-2013, 04:06 PM
LOL! I'm glad I'm not the only one. I think I ended up with so many cases in the search for the "perfect" one. I have a hard Fremont case and a hardish Reunion Blues case and one of the limited Fusion ones with all the cool velcro inserts in case I ever have to check my ukulele while traveling by air. Then there are the soft gig bags.

Nix