Martin T1K dimensions

RonT

Reaction score
A favor please.
Am awaiting the arrival of my new Martin T1K and found that I may have a spare case to fit.
We'll see.....
Cheers,
R

Thanks, but...the case that I have is not for a Uke...or any other instrument, it's a generic Aluminum framed Black plastic sided rectangular shape.
Cheers,
R

htenuty writs

Thanks Bill.
R

If you are going to use this case because you prefer the shape, building a custom fit interior according to your specifications is not difficult at all to someone who works with foam rubber and fabric professionally. If you will contact me at
thecraftedcow@comcast.net , we can talk about how deep-long and wide is the case, as well as where and how you want to position the instrument, and what you may envision for the rest of the space. We can talk about the colour of the interior as well as the type of fabric. I have a lot of "random sized" pieces of foam and a 36" high 6'x8' cutting table will rolls of fabric stashed under it. If there isn't anything you think suits you , I can call a couple of fabric suppliers to see what they have. I know... all you are doing is wondering how much this is going to cost.

It will cost you the postage to get it to you...but foam is light. It will cost you the time to tell me what you want. " Random sized pieces are not scrap..they are leftovers which are already purchased by previous customers. It is often cheaper to buy a larger piece and have me cut it than to buy it cut to shape. When asked if they want the remnant, nearly everyone declines. When I get overloaded, I often run it through my foam shredded for cushions stuffings.

Right neighborly of you ,thanks. I'm presently in the (visual image of kid in back seat..."are we there yet..?"), 'cept it's me on the phone to my local music store..." is it here yet...?" mode.
Nope!:(
This case has a removeable center foam that I planned on cutting out the profile of the 'T' with (insert 'Redneck' phrase) an electric knife. We'll see how that goes.
I'm saving your site info.
Cheers,
R

Top Bottom