NEW Gretsch Camp Uke!

PedalFreak

Reaction score
We just got a shipment of these Camp ukes! Pretty cool :) Actually sounds a little better than the originals I've played :D

574454_617065401652189_1143804418_n.jpg

They look sweet (must fight of uas). Have you got the new Gretsch reso ukes? They look tempting too.

I was waiting on them. The design they had initially was the same as the first batch of Kala Reso ukes, and they broke strings left and right, so wanted to see if they were going to have that problem before we stock them.

Aaron, that uke is HOT! Friction tuners...love it! Thanks for sharing. Man, your customer is a good uke player! -- Steve

We ordered those and I just realized...you totally can't fret dress it! lol

We ordered those and I just realized...you totally can't fret dress it! lol

Yeah I didn't think about that either when I ordered them! But it's not bad at all. We got 2 of them and the frets are actually really good on these little things!

We just got this in today, really surprised at the sound on the new Gretsch Guilele! And I love the big neck on it!

547060_619703624721700_1404185011_n.jpg

Aaron, that uke is HOT! Friction tuners...love it! Thanks for sharing. Man, your customer is a good uke player! -- Steve

That is Lenn. He's getting really good! Only been playing for a couple years. Pretty much plays his uke over the guitar now! If you're ever in Rockford during any of the festivals we have in town, you'll probably see Lenn out busking.

That camp uke has a interesting shape to it. I'm more intrigued by the guilele though!

Top Bottom