Asteroid Rag

GeorgeUke

Reaction score
A little strumming tune I made up hope you like it.
Btw it needed a name so I named it after that '2012 DA 14' Asteroid :eek:

Last edited:
Nice! Solid triplets and nice tone.

Nice! Love the triplets, makes me want to practice mine! That's a Kiwaya, no?

Nice! Solid triplets and nice tone.

Nice! Love the triplets, makes me want to practice mine! That's a Kiwaya, no?

Cheers Tim some really good fingerpickin' on your channel :D, pdxuke yep it's a KTS-7 I literally just finished doing a write-up on my two main ukes on my little blog I just started if anyone is interested (seamless plug)

Cheers Tim some really good fingerpickin' on your channel :D, pdxuke yep it's a KTS-7 I literally just finished doing a write-up on my two main ukes on my little blog I just started if anyone is interested (seamless plug)

George: Loved having a butchers at the blog. I'd like to get myself a KTS-7 someday if a get the blessing of me trouble! Gotta protect me cobblers if I get in too deep with the UAS :)

Seriously excellent playing there, loved it! How long have you been playing? Did you play guitar before? Just curious! :)

Nice blog, too! Looking forward to more! :)

George: Loved having a butchers at the blog. I'd like to get myself a KTS-7 someday if a get the blessing of me trouble! Gotta protect me cobblers if I get in too deep with the UAS :)
Oh it's gone very Dick Van Dyke all of a sudden! wonderful! Worth Browns on the KTS-7. Cheers for reading.

Wow! your fingers are like magical squids. I like that look at the end.

Thank you looking back on the video I don't know why I did that at the end. It wasn't intentional whatever it was..

Last edited:
Man, those are some tasty triplets and shakes. I'm already subscribed to your channel, but this one's going to be getting a lot of repeat plays as I figure out how to gank those moves. The parts around :17 and :33? Masterful.

PDX, on his blog he says he's got Worth Browns on the KTS-7.

Seriously excellent playing there, loved it! How long have you been playing? Did you play guitar before? Just curious! :)

Nice blog, too! Looking forward to more! :)

Thanks I've been playing a couple of years and I played guitar before. Cheers for reading the blog :)

Man, those are some tasty triplets and shakes. I'm already subscribed to your channel, but this one's going to be getting a lot of repeat plays as I figure out how to gank those moves. The parts around :17 and :33? Masterful.

The thing at :17 is a Formby technique often called 'the shake' which is basically a triplet without the thumb - it's more a quick flick of your rist.
:33 is a regular triplet

Yes, that's what you get when a Yank gets a hold of the rhyming slang! Sorry, Mate! Haha!
The Worth's sound lovely. Have a go at the Martin 600s sometime--also great on a Kiwaya.

I like the Martin strings and I'm gonna go back to them. Btw I'm Irish so I'm none the wiser on cockney rhyming slang!

Top Bottom