Resisted UAS!!!

river_driver

Reaction score
You read the thread title, I successfully resisted UAS today! Had the concert* banjo-uke in my hands - and I managed to leave the store without it!

Post your small victories here.

*(If it had been a soprano, this would be a very different post.)

I escaped buying the Kamoa E Bass, but subbed another instrument for it....:rolleyes:

Is the store open on Sundays?

You read the thread title, I successfully resisted UAS today! Had the concert* banjo-uke in my hands - and I managed to leave the store without it!

Resistance is futile. I just bought the purple Kamoa 700T in the marketplace. I've named it "Purple Trouble" and will hope for the best.

Congratulations on UAS resistance! I had a similar experience; I came very close to buying a Firefly Magic Fluke banjolele, but it's a soprano scale and I would prefer a concert scale banjolele, which magic Fluke doesn't make. I ugess it was a good thing I wasn't in the store river_driver's was in.

Face it... all you're doing is postponing the inevitable.

So when will the soprano you ordered be getting in?

Price increases that become effective before I can scrounge up enough for the down payment do a pretty good job of keeping my UAS at a minimum. Or at least now I'm setting my sights a lot lower!

Retitle this thread "UAS delayed" and I'll be less skeptical...

John

ARRRGGHH! I succumbed and put a bid in on a Favilla Baritone last night. I'm sure my top bid is going ot end up the winner but I'm getting that "Why did I do that" remorse right now.

Congratulations on UAS resistance! I had a similar experience; I came very close to buying a Firefly Magic Fluke banjolele, but it's a soprano scale and I would prefer a concert scale banjolele, which magic Fluke doesn't make. I ugess it was a good thing I wasn't in the store river_driver's was in.

Ummm... They just introduced the Concert neck FireFly at NAMM. It will be in stores soon.

Scooter

I've managed to avoid looking at the UU Marketplace or HMS for 2 days since buying my K1 C. Does that count?
(we just won't talk about the fact I'm still watching 3 ebay listings)

congrats on staying strong! Alas, no small victories to report here...just a litany of heavy defeats :p

Top Bottom