Lanikai LU6 six string w/hardshell case

Harold O.

Reaction score
Lanikai LU6 with new Guardian hard shell case. $275 shipped US 48.

This ukulele sounds great, but doesn't get enough play time. It's a six-string with doubled up A and High/Low C. I experimented some with different strings and found the GHS to work best to my ears. It's an easy player, nice looking, and deserves more use.

I've had it for three years. No damage, very minimal play-scratching, no dings, no dents, no sharp edges. The case is a new Guardian hard shell with green interior (retail $85).

Nato top, back, sides, and neck. Nato is a close relative to mahogany and this one looks great. Reddish-brown in color. Rosewood fingerboard, rosewood bridge, bound body & neck, slotted headstock, gold tuners. LU6's are typically special order and take a couple of weeks to a month to get. You can get this one next week. MSRP is around $350.

Attachments

• lu6-01.jpg
    lu6-01.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 43
  • lu6-02.jpg
    lu6-02.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 39
  • lu6-03.jpg
    lu6-03.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 36
  • lu6-04.jpg
    lu6-04.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 34
  • lu6-05.jpg
    lu6-05.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 25
My first real uke was this model, and my relationship with it has resulted in 3+ years of great joy (and a few more ukes, to be honest). Highly recommended!

Bump.

I have cleaned and prepped this ukulele for sale. In the process, of course it needed to be strummed a bit. This is an easy player with terrific, smooth tone. I am well reminded of why I bought it in the first place. But it's still for sale.

Top Bottom