Where to buy Oscar Schmidt Bari?

khal

Reaction score
I had a recent bad experience of buying a guitar from one of the big online retailers. It arrived with the top cracked in several places - and obviously not from shipping. They made good, but someone should have at least looked at it before shipping it out.

I want to buy an Oscar Schmidt OU53S baritone from a uke dealer who will check it out thoroughly and set it up correctly. I only see this uke from the big retailers when I search, and from people I don't know about on ebay.

If you have suggestions, please let me know. If you don't want to endorse on a public forum then PM would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kim

Austin Bazaar is a seller on both eBay and Amazon.com, plus on their own webiste. I've ordered two Oscar Schmidt ukes from them, and while they don't do setups, they pack their ukes very well, and the ukes that arrive are always in tip top shape. They tend to have really great package deals too... sometimes you will get a case, tuner, etc for the same price other sellers sell just the uke for.

Dan

Thanks Dan!

I'll check them out.

Kim

I bought my OU53 s on ebay can't remember which vendor but just check their ratings got it for 150.00 shipped and I love it. I bought GCEA Aquila Bari strings for it and tuned down one step and love the sound. Good luck

Top Bottom