Music School

electrauke

Reaction score
You might not care but I will post this anyway. While looking for schools we found one that has an arts emphasize. They have got strong academics too. That means if I get in there are Guitar, Saxaphone, and whatever instrument you can think of DURING SCHOOL! I went for a day to check it out and it was great. the kids are really nice and helpful. There are Visual arts and theater as well. I hope I get in! Wish me luck :)

Last edited:
I care. Wish you the best of luck. Wonder if there is a school with a good music department in Hawaii.:D

Our son and his wife moved to Boise (from Santa Barbara) last summer. They *love* it there (even though Alden misses the surfing!). Great bike trails along the river in town, really nice folks and the "city" is the biggest for a long drive so it has most of those neat things a city has--thriving downtown, sports teams (some are from the local university which has *rabid* fans), even a dance company, a great performing arts center and a variety of museums. A bit chillier in the winter than you're accustomed to in Walnut Creek. We were up there over Thanksgiving and I didn't have time to search out a local ukulele scene, but if you're looking for a great environment (and you don't "need" the big city), it looks like a great place.

Your mileage may vary, of course!

Keep us posted.

Our son and his wife moved to Boise (from Santa Barbara) last summer. They *love* it there (even though Alden misses the surfing!). Great bike trails along the river in town, really nice folks and the "city" is the biggest for a long drive so it has most of those neat things a city has--thriving downtown, sports teams (some are from the local university which has *rabid* fans), even a dance company, a great performing arts center and a variety of museums. A bit chillier in the winter than you're accustomed to in Walnut Creek. We were up there over Thanksgiving and I didn't have time to search out a local ukulele scene, but if you're looking for a great environment (and you don't "need" the big city), it looks like a great place.

Your mileage may vary, of course!

Keep us posted.

That is cool, yep I think that we are going to be told if we get in tomorrow or maybe the next day.

Top Bottom