Girl From Ipanema

The Ukelites

Reaction score
Hi Underground,

you all know this song. It's our entry for the 53th season of the ukulele.
This week's theme is to post a video for one of the seasons you have missed in the previous 52 weeks. If you never took part in the seasons, now's the best time ever!
Hope you join us!:)
We missed season 27th, the Latin season. So we decided to record the bossa nova song number one.

That was great, really sorry we missed that in season 27. Feel free to post it there as a bonus track.

I'm starting to feel a beachy breeze in my hair and warm sunshine on my winter-pale face...

I like that weird look in the studio.

Super version! It is a tricky song to sing and you do a great job.

Also, I love the dress just perfect for the song!

Thank you very much Nipper! It's trickier than it sounds like for sure and took me quite a while...
Thanks for your comment. Hope the hear more from the Night Owls! :)

I'm starting to feel a beachy breeze in my hair and warm sunshine on my winter-pale face...

I like that weird look in the studio.

Thanks Ginny, I really hope winter is over soon. We still have lots of snow here :rolleyes:

I enjoyed your song and ukulele. Thank you.

Brilliant job your two! Great song choice and an absolutely fantastic dress choice too!

Thank you very much Campbell. I watched a video of Astrud Gilberto and all the girls in it had such dresses. And I chose a yellow dress, because I thought that would evoke some brazilian beach feeling. Here it's snowing :rolleyes:a

Top Bottom