FS: Kanilea K-1 Concert UV-Gloss

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfchs

UU VIP
Reaction score
THIS UKE IS NOW SOLD. Thanks everyone!

Time to sell another one as I'm going on vacation in April and will need money soon. Here's one of my favorites of all time and I can't believe I'm letting it go :( but there comes a time when you really just have to.
As most of you already know Kanilea is one of the best Hawaii made ukuleles out there. This one is definitely proof of it. I had a Kamaka before this one and prefer the Kanilea. I'm not sure why?

Anyway, this is all solid Koa. Concert sized. Has that beautiful gloss finish. Currently strung with Living Water strings. This uke just sounds and looks amazing.

You can check out my youtube channel (see below) for videos I made for the Season of the Ukulele contests (specifically the 32nd Season - British Invasion week) for sound samples.

Price $550 includes the Kala Ukecrazy faux-alligator case with the built-in hygrometer, Oasis humidifer, and shipping to the US.

If you have any questions, please PM me. Photos below.

Last edited:
Hi Mina,
so sorry you are letting this one go, definitely another (wo)man's gain.

Aw Mina. Sorry to see you sell this one. Would love to buy it but am technically in between jobs right now. Good luck with the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom