Jupiter Creek Tenor Solid Body Electric uke with Strat style body for sale

LoMa

Reaction score
SOLD!!! Jupiter Creek Tenor Solid Body Electric Uke for sale SOLD!!!

Here's my Jupiter Creek tenor uke I have for sale. It has a strat style body, mahogany body that's real resonant - you can hear the sustain when you play it unplugged and that;s a good sign!!! Humbucker pickup with a switch that lets you play it as a humbucker or a single coil so you can choose either kind of tone from one pickup. Sealed geared tuners. Hand built by Rob Dick in Australia. Rob was so happy with how this one came out, he made it into one of his higher end Eagle Creek ukes.

I just had the action and intonatiion adjusted so everything's spot on. Newly restrung to gCEA. You can also tune this uke to dGBE if you use heavier strings - the intonation and action will still be fine. The action is adjusted low because that's how I like it.

In mint condition with no fret or fretboard wear.

$385 plus shipping & insurance.
I can throw in a new padded Lanikai tenor gigbag for an extra $15 if you;d like.

Attachments

• DSC08694.JPG
    DSC08694.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC08695.JPG
    DSC08695.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC08698.JPG
    DSC08698.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC08699.JPG
    DSC08699.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC08700.JPG
    DSC08700.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
mouthwateringmindblowngatheringthoughtswhereami

That's amazing. I can't believe I haven't heard of this guy before. I don't have the money for something like this at the moment, but I will keep an eye on this guy when I have enough money for my next uke.

The Jupiter Creek has been sold!!!

This ukulele has been sold!

This is a very cool instument, and Rob Dick is a very cool guy.
He has some cheaper mdels he sells too, and I know he used to sell on ebay.
His ukes are charper than the Risa instuments and they look more like a standard electric guitar - he does them in tele and strat styles, and he's also done some razor styles too.

Here's his website gallery of ukes:
http://www.jupitercreekmusic.com/

Note that these instuments are made in Austrailia from australian timbers - ask him to put a truss rod in your instrument's neck so you won't have bowed neck problems!!!!

Top Bottom