I've been RussBuss415ed

Congrats! You must have been good -- or not -- this year. Happy Holidays to you...

Those americana series of guitars look pretty cool....what are they like to play?

I can only compare it to two things, my ukes and my pawn shop guitar. My PS guitar is a huge dreadnaught. I think this one is smaller than a normal sized guitar. It has a flat painted finish so my hand slides up and down the neck pretty easily. Notes and chords seem easy to play as the action is really nice. It's as loud if not louder than my dreadnaught. I've only recently picked up guitars so take that into consideration for this mini-review.

I can only compare it to two things, my ukes and my pawn shop guitar. My PS guitar is a huge dreadnaught. I think this one is smaller than a normal sized guitar. It has a flat painted finish so my hand slides up and down the neck pretty easily. Notes and chords seem easy to play as the action is really nice. It's as loud if not louder than my dreadnaught. I've only recently picked up guitars so take that into consideration for this mini-review.

well i haven't picked up a guitar at all yet, except to strum a few chords on my cousins guitars

No way! That was so nice of Russ. I can't even find those Americana guitars anywhere. Congrats, Deach!

WOW, couldn't happen to a more frolicsome guy! :shaka:;)

Top Bottom