destructive tv influence

bnolsen

Reaction score
sunday morning for a short bit I let my kids watch some cartoons. One is 5 and a half, the other 2 and a half. Well they were watching madeline. In this one there were 3 bad boys who played tricks on everyone. Unfortunately one of their tricks was to use scissors to cut the guitar strings of the performers. So...the 2 year old applied this "trick" to his mahalo. Out one pack of strings :(

Ouch!

Scooter

Sue! Sue! Sue the pants off 'em!

I suggest you do not let them watch "Nip Tuck" so as not to inspire their surgical talents too much.

Well...if those were the original strings he was probably just trying to tell you he needed some decent strings on his ax! :)

John

Well...if those were the original strings he was probably just trying to tell you he needed some decent strings on his ax! :)

John

i had put martin m600s on it and had worked the action and some frets as well. I'm considering raiding my dad's fishing gear.

Sue the producer, sue the tv maker, sue the people who did the cartoon voices, and do not forget to sue the bunnies who run tv :)

Well, at least it wasn't his sibling's hair!

Well, at least it wasn't his sibling's hair!

that i could let slide. hair grows back.

the only tv in the house is in the master bedroom. usually at most they get a half hour on a weekend.

unfortunately the 2yro knows how to turn on the tablet and fire up youtube. thats a different problem itself though.

that i could let slide. hair grows back.

Not when your daughter decides that Barbie has to go to the hairdresser.

We still have an almost bald Barbie somewhere and said daughter is now 36!

Top Bottom