mya-moe walnut concert resonator

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hippie Dribble

<<<SOLD>>>

#576. Dec 2011.

very lightly played. Superb, near new condition. No dings, marks, blemishes anywhere. Wonderful tone, low, smooth action, just a brilliant instrument.

specs:
walnut body, mahogany neck, radiused ebony fretboard, abalone position dots, ebony and maple headplate, walnut and maple rope body binding, geared peghed tuners, hand rubbed oil finish, hardcase, cert. of ownership, mya-moe uke strap included.

pics:
013.jpg011.jpg
(having probs uploading them, please PM for more and I will email them to you with my username ID also)

in the meantime, these are from their gallery
http://biz112.inmotionhosting.com/~myamoe5/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=576

sound demo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9pBUXf_vjk

will be very carefully packed and fully insured: within Australia add $50 / international add $100. Current retail on this uke is $1550 and wait time 7-8 months. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• DSCF0613.jpg
    DSCF0613.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Is that US Dollars or AUS Dollars? - Not that it seems to make a great deal of difference.

It looks a beautiful instrument. Haven't you got a video of you playing it? I would never believe it possible that you didn't ;)

I hope one day to be able to afford something like that. But as I'm crawling towards pension age, it'll need a lottery win, I reckon, to bring that dream to fruition. ;)

Is that US Dollars or AUS Dollars? - Not that it seems to make a great deal of difference.

It looks a beautiful instrument. Haven't you got a video of you playing it? I would never believe it possible that you didn't ;)

I hope one day to be able to afford something like that. But as I'm crawling towards pension age, it'll need a lottery win, I reckon, to bring that dream to fruition. ;)

AUS dollars Berni, currencies are fairly much at parity as you say.. as for the videos...long story but i recently deleted my yt channel by mistake so lost everything...thankfully I have some backed up and am just uploading one now featuring this uke.

re the photos, my computer keeps saying 'adobe flash plug-in crashed', so will have to email pics until i can work out how to post them in the thread. apologies everyone

Last edited:
PM'd you!!!

Truly one of my dream ukes. Wish I could afford it right now. That is truly a shame about your youtube account. You had some truly wonderful videos on there. Guess I'll get more work done now until you load some more video. =)
Best of luck with your sale. It shouldn't last long.

-JC

Darn, darn, darn, darn! Jon, I saw your video on this uke on the Mya Moe site and that was what made me decide that I would one day order either one just like it (minus the rope binding) or one in Myrtle when I could afford it. I may have to boycott the marketplace until this sells because my head knows that I absolutely can not afford it right now. :crying:

John

~~~ What he said, more or less !!!!!!! lol
Darn, darn, darn, darn! Jon, I saw your video on this uke on the Mya Moe site and that was what made me decide that I would one day order either one just like it (minus the rope binding) or one in Myrtle when I could afford it. I may have to boycott the marketplace until this sells because my head knows that I absolutely can not afford it right now. :crying:

John

I was dreaming of a walnut concert reso by Mya Moe... but no cash now... grrrr
A real beauty !
well Val, I've had no offers. Maybe it will still be available by the time you can afford it! :p

Last edited:
Hi Jon:
I notice that member "drose" has a posting in the marketplace looking for a mya moe resonator. Maybe he hasn't seen your post.
Sorry to see you let it go. Gordon must be weepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom