FS: Mainland Concert Banjo Uke

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdxuke

Reaction score
FFOR SALE: Mainland Concert Banjo Uke

attachment.php

I'm not playing this, so it should go to a good home. The picture was from me about to sell it earlier, when my daughter asked for it for a while. She's done with the banjo uke experiment, so...and I tried to trade for a Barry, so--Here's the low down:

WHAT: Mainland Concert Scale Banjo Uke, + Hardcase. Purchased new from Mike. As far as I know, he's not making any more.

CONDITION: Excellent, except: a few hairline scratches on the back, probably from belt buckle or shirt buttons. Doesn't show up in pictures, but it's there.

PRICE:$225 Local in Portland, OR. $260 shipped anywhere in CONUS. US ONLY!!

Right now, firm on price. If I open it to offers I'll let you know, but more than likely I'll send it to FM and then Ebay.

PM Me! Thank you!

downunder

FFOR SALE: Mainland Concert Banjo Uke

attachment.php

I'm not playing this, so it should go to a good home. The picture was from me about to sell it earlier, when my daughter asked for it for a while. She's done with the banjo uke experiment, so...and I tried to trade for a Barry, so--Here's the low down:

WHAT: Mainland Concert Scale Banjo Uke, + Hardcase. Purchased new from Mike. As far as I know, he's not making any more.

CONDITION: Excellent, except: a few hairline scratches on the back, probably from belt buckle or shirt buttons. Doesn't show up in pictures, but it's there.

PRICE:$225 Local in Portland, OR. $260 shipped anywhere in CONUS. US ONLY!!

Right now, firm on price. If I open it to offers I'll let you know, but more than likely I'll send it to FM and then Ebay.

PM Me! Thank you!

What have you against australians......it's just what i'm looking for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom