WTB - Risa Ukulele Stick

jasonisin1

Reaction score
Hi All,

This year I have a ton of international travel and some airlines have given me issues with bringing my Uke on the plane as carry on.

I want something that is small and durable. Does anyone have one if the newer Risa Uke Sitcks with geared tuners they would like to sell or trade? I want to purchase one and just missed a black soprano on ebay.

Let me know if anyone has one for sale or a store that actually has some in stock.

Thanks,

Jason

I found them, I'm going to give them a call at lunch.

Thanks,

Jason

ukulele pau pau has them (and a video on youtube if you search it).

http://www.ukuleleworld.com/risa/

Ukulele World has them in stock.

I purchased a concert from these guys just about a month ago, also for international travel. I was extremely happy with the fast service, but I think the prices from Puapua are a little better. I decided to go with Ukulele World because they advertised as having the geared tuners, while Puapua's listing said 'friction tuners.' I emailed Puapua at the time and found out they actually had the geared ones, but I got their response just a little too late. They've now updated their listing to say 'geared.' Good luck!

Risa at Ukulele World

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the quick response's, Ukulele World has free ground shipping in the US and a 9% discount for anything over $100. This actually works out to a better deal. :cool:

I'm going to go with them, spread the word it seems like a great deal.

Too bad it won't get here before my flight to Shanghai on Sat, I guess I should have started looking sooner. :(

I'll do a un-boxing video when I get it on youtube and post a link here to the review page.

Now another important question, whats the best way for me to connect it to my iPad or an Amp or both at the same time?

Thanks,

Jason

I got the HoneyTone amp for direct connect from uke to amp. Ukulele World & amazon has them as well as others. Works very well. I also got the Apogee Jam for connecting to iPhone, iPad, & iMac.

I really like this micro amp. Fits in the gig bag, brings the volume up to a level comparable to an acoustic uke. Headphone jack. MP3 input. About $30.

ED38543C-BD85-4B4A-BABE-0A3EFCDF74F6-11623-000012A2F4F26C15.jpg

Looks like a great little ukulele :D ...everytime I login to this forum I add another uke to the wishlist! :drool:

Where can I buy this amp? What brand is it?

Thanks

I really like this micro amp. Fits in the gig bag, brings the volume up to a level comparable to an acoustic uke. Headphone jack. MP3 input. About $30.

ED38543C-BD85-4B4A-BABE-0A3EFCDF74F6-11623-000012A2F4F26C15.jpg

Try the little Danelectro Honeytone. Cheap, but a much better sound, for sale everywhere.

I love my soprano risa stick and honeytone amp..I have the older risa with the old tuners...not sure the difference with the new tuners...yes the honeytone does a great job...love both

Top Bottom