He Leadeth Me (instrumental)

filipinouker

Reaction score
This hymn (by Joseph H. Gilmore, 1862) has been going round and round in my head recently, so I googled it - but couldn't find any tabs for it. So I sat down, tried to figure it out myself and to my amazement, i managed to produce this! This is the very first time I've not relied on anybody's chords/tabs - just me and my Ohana.
It's simple, i know, but I'm rather chuffed at being able to do this:-

Hey well done! What a huge step to make.
A lot of ukulele playing is the mental block, maybe now you have produced this, you won't stop tabbing your own songs!

Maluhia!

You're such a lovely lot :eek: - thank you for the kind comments & encouragement.
It's such a thrill to be able to produce my very first tab ever!!! It's like realising i can ride a bike without stabilisers :D
At the moment, it seems like i can figure out simple hymns/tunes... Not sure how i'll get on with more complicated songs.

Oh, how lovely! It was a simple and elegant rendition of a famous hymn. You've achieved a breakthrough in your music now! You should definitely be chuffed! Bravo!

Hi, are you in the Philippines? Can you attend our ukulele meetup tomorrow , Feb 22 at Bonifacio Global City(high street) 4pm, near the Jamba juice area?:D

That was super. Thanks for sharing.

I enjoyed that. I really enjoyed it! Learning tunes that way is awesome.
More than just playing the notes, I could hear the feeling you were putting into it.
Great job.

Bill

Thanks for sharing the tab! Very nicely done!

Thanks for the beautiful vid and thanks for sharing the tabs. I'll give 'er a go but will be quite a while before I sound that good.

Ps. Great penmanship. It's quickly becoming a lost art!

Last edited:
Top Bottom