2012 KoAloha Concert

Alex13

Reaction score
Hi all,

Unfortunately due to some personal circumstances I have to sell one of my ukes :( I had always intended to give this one away if I ever gave up Uke playing, but financial circumstances have changed for me - and I haven't stopped playing.

It's a Hawaiian Koa 2012 KoAloha Concert KCM-00 in perfect, brand-new condition. Built in Sept 2012, bought and set up from HMS. As most people know, the KoAloha Concert is one of the most gorgeous sounding ukes you can buy, it has a bright clear sound and really is fantastic to play.

This Uke has an unusual amount of curl in the wood grain for a "production model" and rivals some customs.

I'm a beginner and work has been flat out since I bought it, so this uke has probably only been picked up 20 times. There is no wear at all on the soundboard or frets, even the strings have only been tightened twice after a while without use.

Here's my first thread on it ;)
http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?71614-New-Uke-1-KoAloha-Concert

Comes with case, spare strings (Worth CM Clear, high G), basic humidifier. Strings were set up by HMS prior to shipment and are the originals.

I'll get some better pics up later today, but for now pics are in the link attached, first post.

Looking for around US/AU$700 plus shipping. Price is negotiable. Located in Melbourne, Australia, will ship internationally.

Payment via Paypal.

Cheers,
Alex

Last edited:
My KoAloha Concert is my favorite. I hope someone in your area will buy this beauty. The grain is exceptional!

Koaloha concerts are da bomb! Congrats!!

*sigh* this is a beautiful looking uke.
Perhaps some more information may encourage people...
Which Koaloha Production Uke is it?
Perhaps the KCM-00?

Best of luck - I am SURE it will go soon :drool:

PMs replied to, and updated with details per your suggestion, cheers ;) Did it in a bit of a rush at work.

Umm... Not sure if this is according to regulations :) but... This uke has been sold. It is in my living room!
I would like to thank Alex for making this an exceptionally easy transaction.

Last edited:
Umm... Not sure if this is according to regulations :) but... This uke has been sold. It is in my living room!
I would like to that Alex for making this an exceptionally easy transaction.

Quoting this to show Tack's mistake.

Great Uke, goes to a great new owner. What could be better.

Top Bottom