Moore Bettah for Sale

That's a great price on a rare ukulele. Someone will snatch it up, undoubtedly.

Soooo pretty....if it was a concert, it would already be mine. Even so, I find myself hovering over the Buy It Now button...sooo pretty....

Soooo pretty....if it was a concert, it would already be mine. Even so, I find myself hovering over the Buy It Now button...sooo pretty....
If it were a tenor I would have bought it already. But I agree... Hovering over the button...

It's not gone yet? Really?

I would call Artisan and see if you can work out a deal with them...I guess most people prefer the tenors cuz I would have bought it as well!

If it were a tenor I would have bought it already. But I agree... Hovering over the button...

Let me fuel the UAS here.

CJ doesn't have a Moore Bettah. Rich does.

Rich doesn't have a Pepe Romero. CJ does (an extra one actually).

Rich buys the MB and then trades CJ for a Pepe Romero.

Win, Win :)

Okay Who Got It? fess up the guilty party...GONE they said....AWE AWE...
Well, I was just on the eBay app and it said it was still available, so I pulled the trigger. So I am either the proud new owner of the uke or I just missed a MB for the 3rd time. (The first 2 were for tenors, so those hurt like crap, if I miss this it will be mild disappointment.)

Well, I was just on the eBay app and it said it was still available, so I pulled the trigger. So I am either the proud new owner of the uke or I just missed a MB for the 3rd time. (The first 2 were for tenors, so those hurt like crap, if I miss this it will be mild disappointment.)

When your kids are a little older I am so going to bribe them to trade one of your ukes for an iPad or something similarly kid shiny:)

When your kids are a little older I am so going to bribe them to trade one of your ukes for an iPad or something similarly kid shiny:)
Ha! They know better than to touch my ukes... Plus, they far prefer their pretty Dolphins than my brown ukes...

Ha! They know better than to touch my ukes... Plus, they far prefer their pretty Dolphins than my brown ukes...

Aha!! Two pretty Dolphins for any one of Daddy's ugly old brown ones:)

Sorry you missed this one. The next one is yours!!

Sorry to hear...you were meant for a Tenor!! I'm sure you can take vacation at the Big Island
I am going in May, but prospects are extremely slim as Chuck has vacation and is closing his shop for renovations for a month...

anyway, just talked to the dealer, Artisan Guitars in Nashville, they were very apologetic. Offered me a small store credit, free shipping on my next purchase, and (most importantly) first right of refusal on their next Moore Bettah! They get them in trade from time to time, and he entered it in the computer to call me before it goes for sale to the public. I'm stoked about that. I may be one step closer... Until then, I will be practicing.

I am going in May, but prospects are extremely slim as Chuck has vacation and is closing his shop for renovations for a month...

Note to self...Don't go to the Big Island in May...Just Kidding

Len and I really want you to get one!

Top Bottom