Snowmaggedon! Stay safe midwest ukers.

I know snow can be a pain (or worse) but were looking forward to getting some sometime this winter in NW Virginia. At least I hope. The only snow we got last year was on Halloween. Do stay safe though everyone.

I know what you mean. I have kind of a love/hate relationship with it. My daughter loves to play in it and the farmers can definitely use the moisture, but 12"+ just sucks. Glad I don't live in the northeast where the regularly get hammered with a ton of it every winter.

So far it's staying south of Minnesota. Will be here tonight.

To all in it, hang tight and keep uking. It helps keep you warm!

I've heard that the storm is expected to be an ice storm in some areas, so be extra careful if you have to go outside. Stay safe and warm!

So far it's staying south of Minnesota. Will be here tonight.

To all in it, hang tight and keep uking. It helps keep you warm!

Same for Milwaukee. Whew! Say, if you do get snowed in, why not turn on a little space heater, put your feet up and strum/ pluck/ be happy!!!:shaka:

Some reports around here are already up the 12" mark. At my homestead, we're not quite there. I think I'd take the snow over the freezing rain that some places are getting. It's kind of nice to kick it at home for a couple days though...the snow is falling, the hot chocolate is flowing, and there is plenty of ukulele playing to be done. I'm also fairly certain that at the end of this my wife will be pretty sick of all the racket. :)

Everyone stay safe! We are looking at a "wintry mix" in the morning, with some freezing rain. Hopefully it won't be as bad as they say. Really ready for spring to get here. Didn't that groundhog say it was coming early?

Hang on everybody, and fire up the coffee pot. Get the fireplace going--and get out the ukes!

safe strumming!

We made it out okay in Columbia, MO...they told us we'd be getting about three inches of snow and a little ice, and we actually got a foot of snow and no ice. I'm from New England though, so all I wanted to do was strap on the skis and go have some fun! Played the uke in evening though!

The people I feel worst for in all this is the paper carriers. My parents and older brother all throw routes for extra cash and they had to get out in this nightmare and do that job. For those of you that take a paper, keep that in mind when your next payment is due and tip your carrier. :)

Not too bad for Chicago this morning. A couple inches.

Top Bottom