Feeling Good -Nina simone/ muse cover. Full band

dancingflea

Reaction score
A video of my band Bourbon Legend playing Feeling Good. Happy Birthday to miss Simone. Please let me know what you think.

Well, you have a rockband with a great voice and you played that song very well. Your video is fine too.
But in my opinion "Feeling Good" with it's sensitive lyrics is not a rock tune, the whole song should be arranged much softer.
Don't get me wrong, your style is really cool, but it would fit more to Rock and Blues.
Hope to hear more from you!:)

I actually love the rendition.

I play along to rock tracks mostly, as it's my kind of music, so the way you've played that track is right up my street!

Top job!

This is top notch! Your vocals are literally incredible, it's such a hard song to sing too!
Would have been very hard to do it better imo!
Also playing the exact uke I am saving for, sells it to me even more! Haha!
...Damn I sound like an arse lick :p
How is the LU-8?

wow.. really enjoyed, love the different take to the original, nice that the uke didn't get drowned by drums,

F#@#king excellent. not knowing the original ill probably find that too slow if i ever hear it ... great voice, great sound.

Thanks a million Bland Mango Patterson, but I still recommend listening to the Nina Simone version, It's well worth it....

Thank you wallboy, we were pretty stoked on how the audio turned out especially recording in the garage.

I got the LU-8E so I could plug in nighthunte29, It sounded great right out of the box (bought it on musiciansfriend) sounds a little sadder since it fell off a balcony and cracked (woot wood-glue).
and thank you Chaostoo.

I appreciate your feedback Ukelites and understand how you could take that stance on the stylistic treatment of this song ,but to each their own eh? We try to hit a feel that mixes our favorite aspects of Nina's amazing rendition and the More contemperary Muse version. Thanks for all the feedback guys. hope to have a new one to post soon. hopefully an original.

Top Bottom