Ken Timms Style O soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbuck

Reaction score
[edited]
PICT0007-9_zpsac7f04e3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
apologies Ken, but ebay links are not allowed on the marketplace.

Sorry! I did not know that.....co's I have been asked for links in the past by interested buyers:( are item numbers allowed?

no, they're not. It amounts to exactly the same thing. Please recheck the marketplace guidelines thread mate. I have also responded to your other thread on the luthier's lounge, thanks.

Gorgeous!!! Oh my! Takes Martin 0 to the next level! Love it.

So very nice. One day I will have to pull the trigger and get one. They are amazing sounding ukes.

I had planned on getting this uke, but I ended up on a 12 hour bus trip and messed it up. Had the wife and kids ready to go and didn't have enough time to sort out some shipping details. If I had been thinking straight I would have sorted the details out before, or went ahead and bought this beauty and sorted the details out later. Can you tell that I am kicking myself? Hopefully I can get the next one.

I had planned on getting this uke, but I ended up on a 12 hour bus trip and messed it up. Had the wife and kids ready to go and didn't have enough time to sort out some shipping details. If I had been thinking straight I would have sorted the details out before, or went ahead and bought this beauty and sorted the details out later. Can you tell that I am kicking myself? Hopefully I can get the next one.

That's a bummer, David. Your patience will be rewarded, though.

Congrats to the buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom