Pics of Mainlands

philrab66

Reaction score
Hi all
Just wondering if anybody has any decent pics of long neck Mainland Concert Pineapples none on there site.Thanks Phil.

Not lately. Have seen and played my son's though.........awesome uke for the money. Maybe savagehenry has some pics of his.

This won't help much but I've seen a lot of Mainland ukes and they all looked beautiful. If you've seen any Mainland in the wood that you like I'd expect the long neck concert will be just as nice looking.

This won't help much but I've seen a lot of Mainland ukes and they all looked beautiful. If you've seen any Mainland in the wood that you like I'd expect the long neck concert will be just as nice looking.

Yep I managed to get a pic from somewhere and your right,P1110235__768x1024_.jpg looks a beaut

This my Mainland i got recently. Cedar concert. Gorgeous looking and awesome sound!!!
IMG_1563.jpgIMG_1567.jpgIMG_1573.jpgIMG_1577.jpgIMG_1594.jpg

Hi all
Just wondering if anybody has any decent pics of long neck Mainland Concert Pineapples none on there site.Thanks Phil.

Do you mean a soprano pineapple with a concert neck (I've got one) or a concert pineapple with a tenor neck?

If you're looking for the former we should talk. I'm getting an urge to get the Mainland red cedar concert.

Do you mean a soprano pineapple with a concert neck (I've got one) or a concert pineapple with a tenor neck?

If you're looking for the former we should talk. I'm getting an urge to get the Mainland red cedar concert.
No I am after the concert one.

I'm late to this thread as I've just started looking at them, but does this mean the long neck soprano isn't doing it for you?

I'm late to this thread as I've just started looking at them, but does this mean the long neck soprano isn't doing it for you?

Oh no, I don't mean that at all! It's a fantastic instrument. I love everything about it.

I just think my musical tastes and style of playing, and the tone, timbre or whatever you want to call it that I want to hear when I'm playing are changing. And I just can't afford to keep every instrument that I buy when I want to keep trying different ones. I wish I could.

Because I'm usually just playing to amuse myself as opposed to a group setting I'm leaning more towards chord-melody type stuff. Pursuing the finger picking. I definitely love the concert scale and I'm finding myself liking the more mellow tones of that body size too... if that makes any sense at all.

UAS, plain and simple. What can I say?

Top Bottom