FT/FS Pohaku Mahogany Soprano Sunburst

Status
Not open for further replies.

collarbone

Reaction score
Britihsh Columbia: Last stop for the Pineapple Exp
This is a very nice instrument, too nice to sit in it's case while I play my Martin, so I have decided to try and trade or sell it for something which is not a mahogany sopprano.

The details:
Honduran Mahogany top back and sides (nicely figured, especailly the sides)
East Indian Rosewood fretboard
Burled walnut? back of peghead veneer
PEGHEAD 4:1 planetary tuners (love)
Nice sunburst finish
Currently strung with Worth Browns, but I have some other strings if you prefer something else
Pohaku Case (very similar to my Oahu case)
Plays great and sound great. It even smells great.
Overall a very well built uke

Dings Dents Etc:
Some light finish scratches from playing and handling but nothing really noticeable. (can't photograph)
A small chip in back of peghead (pictured)
A few small dents on back of fretboard which may be from the build process because they are under the finish (pictured)

What I want in return:
I would like to trade for a Collings UC-1, National Triolian, Kamaka concert or soprano scale (newer ones), Martin Baritone or Concert, Kiwaya KTC-3...
I am really looking for something different so I'm also open to offers if you think you have something that would fit the bill.
Most of these deals would include me adding some cash which I am happy to do.
Cash price: $600 + shipping
I am in Canada and am happy to ship internationally. I can probably take the uke across the border myself and ship it domestic to the States. All tariffs, taxes or duties will be your responsibility.

Link to a video of my mediocre playing and worse sound quality video

DSC_0499.jpgDSC_0503.jpgDSC_0507.jpgDSC_0505.jpg

More photos below
Thanks for looking!
Sean

Last edited:
I've sold so many ukes including a Pohaku just like this one. I only miss 3 of them...the Pohaku is one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom