It's early Sunday morning...

LutzSpearo

Reaction score
... did you play your ukulele yet today? Do you have an early morning musical routine?

I played mine for my daughter, nephew and niece. A little "You are my Sunshine" and some other children's songs. It was a lot of fun watching them dance around and sing. However the sun was hardly up yet and the other members of the family might not have been as happy about it as the kids were : )

The ukulele has brought me so much joy, I wish I could buy one for every person I know.

Last edited:
I love Sunday mornings... Its the only day of the week my wife and I are home together all day. My wife doesn't play any instruments (believe me, I've tried to change this) but me and my 3 year old break out our ukes, usually I grab my Pono and he's got a lil Spongebob toy uke (he's 3) and we jam our ukes and play piano while my wife makes a nice Sunday beakfast. Our song list includes newer stuff like Sunday Morning (cliche maybe, but it's perfect) and Wagon Wheel, to the classics like twinkle twinkle little star.

I live alone and most every morning play my uke for a while before getting ready for work. This morning my Grandson slept over so I don't get to play. I don't want to wake him. Lucky you can play for your nieces and nephews and play with your son. My Grandson never likes any stringed instruments to be played. He is okay with the piano, but no strings.

I play it every morning if possible. I play my electric uke on weekend mornings sometimes without the amp so I don't wake anyone up. You can't hear it unless you are right on top of it and I can plug in my amp emulator with my headphones and jam away.

When you can buy one for every person you know, I would love to be on your list. I'm not picky, any gifted ukulele is loved in his household. ;-)

Cheers!

I played my soprano for a little bit this morning. I love that thing. Then I figured I would plug in my kala f-hole for the first time. My brother is a guitar player and bought me a mini double Marshall about 10 years ago hoping that I would pick up that instrument. I ventured to the ukulele instead. Haha. Today is the first time anything has been plugged into it. Rock on ukulele rock on!

Top Bottom