Download my EP for free!

Magnus

Reaction score
Hi guys!

This is Magnus from Stockholm, Sweden with my first post on this forum. Just wanted to let you know that I made a little five song EP earlier this year. The setting on most songs is uke, bass and drums. Three original songs and two covers, I hope someone out there enjoys it! Just follow the link to download it:

http://www.magnusgyllenberg.com/musik4.htm

cheers!

Magnus

Thanks for the great music. I liked all the tracks. Especially; "love came my way".

Thanks for the great music. I liked all the tracks. Especially; "love came my way".

Thanks for the kind words! I'm really glad you liked it.
It's so cool that you can share your music so easily these days with people all around the globe.

unfortunately, there is no real uke scene here in switzerland. people actually think that the ukulele is only for kids whose hands are too small for playing guitar :confused: rather sad. but i see it as my duty in 2009 to teach them what the uke stands for and how cool one can be when playing the uke :D how are things going up north?

Here in Stockholm it's actually pretty good! A whole bunch of good, serious players to hook up with. If you're ever coming here, let me know and we'll get some people together and jam!:nana:

that sounds great. my fiancée and i are actually planning on going to stockholm in spring 09, and of course it would be AWESOME if we could jam!!! thanks for your offer dude!!! :rock: btw, the video on your website is really cooool!

Top Bottom