Great news from Randee's Music!!! New Ukes Incoming :)

PedalFreak

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone here be the first to know about some new stuff going on at the shop I work for.

I've been growing our uke inventory as best I can the past few years (as I don't sign the checks it's not growing as fast as I'd like). We've been a Kala dealer for several years now, stocked Fleas and Flukes and the Firefly banjo uke. Also Recording King resonator ukes, the new Gretsch Roots Collection Ukes, Martin ukuleles.

I'm very happy to let everyone know that I just finished up everything with John Kitakis, and that Randee's Music is now a Pono and Ko'olau dealer! Woohoo!

I'm very excited, I've been a big fan of Pono's & Ko'olau for years now! And I'm also excited to be able to represent this wonderful brand to the Midwest area! So if you are in or around the Northern Illinois area stop in and take a look at them, they should be shipping soon. I've got Pono's on order, and 1 Ko'olau Tenor to begin with. But I'm hoping that soon I'll have several Ko'olau and many Pono's.

Also, just to wet your appetite even more we are in talks with several other uke companies and also plan on doing some Custom Martin ukulele this year also!

It's going to be a fun Ukulele ride this year, I'm hoping to grow to be the best place to buy a uke in the midwest, and with Pono/Ko'olau I think we are heading in the right direction. Follow our Facebook (link below) for more updates as ukes come in :)

Hey Aaron, congratulations on the Pono dealership. You should start your own ukulele store man - the guitars at Randees are distracting. You have a great feel for the ukulele market.

Don

Hey, Aaron, what city are you in in IL?

If it's not too far out of the way between SW Missouri and the UWC site in Needmore I'd like to swing by on the way to or from UWC this year (assuming I get the full vacation time I've requested). I may or may not have any money depending on several variables, but I'd love to get a chance to wrap my hands around a Ko'Olau neck... :)

John

Hey Aaron, congratulations on the Pono dealership. You should start your own ukulele store man - the guitars at Randees are distracting. You have a great feel for the ukulele market.

Don

That'd be fun and I'd love to do it, but too much money and a bad economy to go creating a new store :)

Hey, Aaron, what city are you in in IL?

If it's not too far out of the way between SW Missouri and the UWC site in Needmore I'd like to swing by on the way to or from UWC this year (assuming I get the full vacation time I've requested). I may or may not have any money depending on several variables, but I'd love to get a chance to wrap my hands around a Ko'Olau neck... :)

John

We are in Rockford, IL, home of Cheap Trick :) If you're in the area stop by!

Nice job Aaron and congrats to the Pono/Ko'olau team!

Congrats Aaron...woo hoo bruddah...dat is soo cool....I know one day you may be working in hawaii and maybe at HMS....:)

We are in Rockford, IL, home of Cheap Trick :) If you're in the area stop by!

Ahhh...southern Wisconsin! :) I probably won't make it by as it's pretty far off my route. I'll keep you guys in mind if I ever end up in Chicago on business, though. I don't travel very often in this job (thank goodness, I got enough of living out of suitcases in my thirties) but occasionally they force me to put on clothes and actually go somewhere.

Years ago when I was working customer support on some motion theaters I had a customer visit in Chicago and another in Wisconsin Dells so I flew into Chicago and did the job there then drove up to Wisconsin. It was so lovely up there I almost decided to spend the weekend. At the last moment I remembered something that I had to do back home so I raced back to Chicago to catch my flight back. I probably drove through Rockford about mach III in a rented Grand Caravan... :)

John

Ahhh...southern Wisconsin! :) I probably won't make it by as it's pretty far off my route. I'll keep you guys in mind if I ever end up in Chicago on business, though. I don't travel very often in this job (thank goodness, I got enough of living out of suitcases in my thirties) but occasionally they force me to put on clothes and actually go somewhere.

Years ago when I was working customer support on some motion theaters I had a customer visit in Chicago and another in Wisconsin Dells so I flew into Chicago and did the job there then drove up to Wisconsin. It was so lovely up there I almost decided to spend the weekend. At the last moment I remembered something that I had to do back home so I raced back to Chicago to catch my flight back. I probably drove through Rockford about mach III in a rented Grand Caravan... :)

John

Yeah, most likely you took I90 from Chicago into Wisconsin, you would have gone right by Rockford :)

We just got our first batch of Pono's in! 8 Ukuleles. Will have another batch in a month or so. Very excited to be carrying these now :D Our first Ko'olau I'm thinking will be here May/June.

30E1AFFD-CABE-4E6F-B0D4-F0627A62AC11-14144-00001AE2A8570A65_zps12cc702d.jpg

Top Bottom