New banjo uke day

Kem

Reaction score
I have just taken delivery of WaverlyStreet ukulele #208, a concert banjo uke with an Orange Osage neck, zebrawood fingerboard, and molded plastic pot. It both looks and sounds quite lovely; I'm happy with it thus far. The fingerboard is especially striking, and while it may make some people a bit dizzy, I approve of the slant of the stripes. Hurrah for banjo ukes with swans on them!

I've taken a few blurry pictures of the uke sitting in front of a dusty keyboard. I apologise for the blurriness and the dusty keyboard but not for the uke.

Banjo uke 1.jpgBanjo uke 2.jpgBanjo uke 3.jpg

And here is the fourth picture that I was not, for some inexplicable reason, allowed to attach to the original post.

Banjo uke 4.jpg

Very nice! I've drooled over those banjo ukes, and believe it or not, especially that one, but alas, I couldn't afford it. I recently got a vintage banjo uke, so I'm good. Congrats on your purchase! That's a great looking uke.

Dan

Very nice! I've drooled over those banjo ukes, and believe it or not, especially that one, but alas, I couldn't afford it. I recently got a vintage banjo uke, so I'm good. Congrats on your purchase! That's a great looking uke.

Dan

Aw...sorry about that. But regarding your vintage banjo uke: yay!

Very nice! Congratulations.

Congratulations....I have never played one nor seen one...he he Have fun and happy strummings...

Top Bottom